By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the Disclaimer and understand and agree to the terms and conditions contained therein.
Some information provided herein is exclusively for the attention of qualified investors in the sense of the Swiss Collective Investment Scheme Act (CISA) and the Ordinance on Collective Investment Schemes in Switzerland (CISO).
You are kindly requested to switch to “Private Investor” should you not fall within the category of “Professional Investors”.
By selecting “Professional investors” and clicking “Agree” you confirm to be a qualified Investor pursuant to Art. 10 para. 3, para. 3bis, para. 3ter CISA and Art. 6 para. 1 CISO. For your information, Qualified investors pursuant to Art. 10 para. 3, para. 3bis, para. 3ter CISA in conjunction with Art. 6 para. 1 CISO specifically include:
1. regulated financial intermediaries such as banks, securities traders, fund management companies and asset managers of collective investment schemes, as well as central banks;
2. regulated insurance institutions;
3. public entities and retirement benefits institutions with professional treasury operations;
4. companies with professional treasury operations;
5. High-net-worth individuals may declare in writing that they wish to be deemed qualified investors. A high-net-worth individual is any natural person who at the time of subscribing to the collective investment scheme meets one of the following conditions:
(i) Investors shall provide evidence that they have the knowledge required to comprehend the risks of the investments based on their individual education and professional experience or based on comparable experience in the financial sector; and hold assets of at least five hundred thousand Swiss francs.
(ii) Investors shall confirm in writing that they hold assets of at least five million Swiss francs.
6. Investors who have concluded a written discretionary management agreement as defined in Art. 3 para. 2b and c CISA are deemed qualified investors unless they have declared in writing that they do not wish to be deemed as such.